“Industry M&A Activities in 2019 and Beyond – Demystifying the Role of In-house Counsel”
Date: Wednesday, July 24th
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 PM EDT (Networking Reception to follow)
Location: The National Club, 303 Bay Street, Toronto. For members located outside of Toronto, this event will be available by teleconference.
Cost: This event is free to PMAC members and affiliates. The cost for non-members is $50+tax.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the PMAC 2019 Lawyers’ Summer Mixer being held on Wednesday, July 24th at 3:30 PM EDT.
The cocktail reception will follow on the rooftop of the National Club.
This event will be co-hosted by:
- Julie Cordeiro, VP, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel, Burgundy Asset Management
- Peter Moulson, VP, Compliance Wealth Management, CIBC Asset Management
- Mario Nigro, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity & Venture Capital Groups, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Christine Thomas, Director, Legal, Subsidiary Investments, Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Jean Nelson, Senior Legal Counsel, Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
View the speaker biographies here.
In light of the recent M&A activity in the investment management space, join panelists Mario, Christine and Jean as they discuss your role as in-house counsel during these transactions. Please forward this invitation to other legal professionals at your firm who would be interested in attending.
Please note that this event is intended for those who have been called to the bar.
CPD Professionalism Credit
This program is eligible for 1 hour of substantive CPD credits for those called to the bar in Ontario. PMAC can apply for accreditation in other Canadian jurisdictions, as requested.
Thank you to Infinite Investment Systems and Robert Walters for generously supporting this event.