- Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Virtual Event – Zoom Webinar
- PMAC Member/Affiliate: Complimentary
- Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $50 + tax
The COVID-19 pandemic has undeniably changed our work environment. How can we deal with the new stress, accept the changes and adapt to the new normal?
We all know that change at work is inevitable – laughing at it is not, but it’s a great way to manage through difficult times. Paul Huschilt hosts this webinar, teaching you how to face the inevitable and bring productivity and fun back to your workplace.
Learn how to build a resilient team with awareness of individual changing styles during these shifting times. Make moving forward and adapting in this new working environment into an uplifting and refreshing new way of working. We can all use a bit of humour as we continue to navigate through unchartered waters!
Paul Huschilt is a trained actor/singer with experience as a corporate employee, and holds degrees/diplomas in management, counselling, and adult education. This unusual background ensures he can engage and entertain any audience.
Thank you to Our Sponsors
Should you need assistance with registering, please contact Gillian Murch at email@example.com.
We understand that unexpected circumstances may force a registrant to cancel.
- For Members/Affiliates who are no long able to attend, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
- For Non-Members, to receive a refund, cancellations must be received in writing via email to Gillian Murch at email@example.com on or by September 7, 2020. Substitutions may be made at any time, in writing, at no additional fee. If you register for the webinar and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.