This event will feature an exceptional line-up of world class thought leaders and sessions on timely global issues. Investment industry executives from across Canada have a unique opportunity to exchange ideas, deepen knowledge of industry trends, and develop valuable relationships with other portfolio managers.
Check back soon for the agenda. Past speakers include: The Right Honourable Jean Chretien, as well as Canada’s Former Ambassador to the U.S. – David MacNaughton.
View the 2019 agenda here.
Thank you to our Diamond Sponsor:
- Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Time: 8:30 AM (Registration opens) – 4:30 PM (Networking reception to follow)
- Location: Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Ontario
- Cost: The conference registration fee includes all session materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks. Attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations, if required.
- PMAC Member/Affiliate
- Early-Bird Rate (to July 31): $375 + tax
- Regular Pricing (from August 1): $450 + tax
- Additional Attendee Pricing: $275 + tax
- PMAC Members/Affiliates registering two or more attendees will receive a registration rate of $275 + tax for each additional attendee.
- $600 + tax
- PMAC Member/Affiliate
- Accommodations: PMAC has a room-block at the Fairmont Royal York, with a preferred rate starting at $339.00 (+tax) per night for the week of the Conference. Reservations may be made online. Availability is limited — book early to secure your accommodations.
If your firm is a member of PMAC and has previously registered attendees for this event, you are eligible for the additional attendee rate. Please register using this link.
If you are a CEO/President/Managing Director and are attending both the CEO Dinner (Monday, November 16) and the National Conference, you may register for both events using this link.
Cancellations & Substitution Policy
We understand that unexpected circumstances may force a registrant to cancel. Cancellations must be received in writing via email to Gillian Murch at email@example.com on or by November 3, 2020. There are no refunds for any cancellation received later than November 3, 2020. Substitutions may be made at any time, in writing, at no additional fee. If you register for the conference and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.