- Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM – 4:45 PM ET || 8:00 AM – 1:45 PM PT
- Location: Virtual Event Platform (EventMobi)
- Please Note: Each registered attendee will receive a unique login to the EventMobi platform. Only registered attendees will be able to access the event live-stream and event platform.
- PMAC Member/Affiliate & EMB Members: $125 + tax
- Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $175 + tax
PMAC will apply to have this event accredited by the law societies of British Columbia, Ontario and the Barreau du Québec. Attendees will be notified on status.
Register to attend this informative half-day event. You and your colleagues will receive insights, highlights, and tactical guidance on current issues and industry developments impacting compliance and legal professionals. Attend practical discussions of compliance-related challenges anticipated in the next 6-12 months.
All sessions will be recorded and made available to those who register to attend.
- Moderator: Élise Renaud, Partner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Debra Foubert, Director, Compliance and Registrant Regulation, Ontario Securities Commission
- Louise Gauthier, Senior Director of Distribution Policy, Autorité des marchés financiers
- Janice Leung, Adviser & Investment Fund Manager, Compliance Team, British Columbia Securities Commission
- Matias Pendola, Senior Regulatory Analyst, Alberta Securities Commission
Concurrent Session 1: Back to School Report Card Check
- Moderator: Jennifer Snyder, President, Doyenne Financial Ltd.
- Panelist: Don Campbell, Compliance and Regulatory Counsel, Canadian Compliance & Regulatory Law
Concurrent Session 2: Border Patrol – What’s happening at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission?
- Moderator: Gail Bernstein, General Counsel, Investment Advisors Association (IAA)
CCO Fireside Chat: speakers TBD
Stay tuned for further session developments and speaker announcements!
Thank you to Our Sponsors!
Should you need assistance with registering, please contact Gillian Murch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that unexpected circumstances may force a registrant to cancel. Cancellations must be received in writing via email. Your registration fee will be refunded in full if cancellation is received prior to October 8. There are no refunds for any cancellation received on or later than October 8, or after conference materials and/or platform access has been emailed. There are no refunds for “no shows”. Substitutions may be made at any time, in writing, at no additional fee. Email notification to email@example.com.
Please Note: Credit-card payment is required at time of registration.