- Date: Monday, November 29, 2021
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EST || 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM PST
- Location: Zoom Webinar
- Member Rate: $50+ tax 1st attendee, $25+ tax for each additional attendee
- Non-Member Rate: $75+ tax 1st attendee, $50+ tax for each additional attendee
- For groups of more than five (5), please contact Gillian Murch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6-9 attendees: Members $150 | Non-Members $250
- 10-24 attendees: Members $250 | Non-Member $450
- 25+ attendees: Members $500 | Non-Member $750
Need help fulfilling your firm’s annual AML training requirements? This webcast is designed for employees who are subject to the annual AML training requirements. It will provide an overview, in plain language, of the core anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing obligations required by the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act. The session will be tailored to employees involved in client-facing or transactional roles.
Chris Tooley, Legal Counsel, AUM Law, will host the 45-minute session, with a Q&A session to follow. Chris will cover core concepts around money laundering and terrorist financing, client identification, what information you must collect from clients, record keeping, and suspicious transactions. While the training session will cover fundamental subjects, firms should still ensure employees are properly trained on firm-specific procedures.
The webinar will be recorded so that employees who cannot attend the live event can view this as a refresher and/or it can be used for new employee training.
Should you need assistance with registering, please contact Gillian Murch at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We understand that unexpected circumstances may force a registrant to cancel. Cancellations must be received in writing via email. Your registration fee will be refunded in full if cancellation is received prior to November 23. There are no refunds for any cancellation received on or later than November 23, or after event materials and/or the Zoom link has been distributed. There are no refunds for “no shows”. Substitutions may be made at any time, in writing, at no additional fee. Email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***To register groups of more than five (5), please contact Gillian Murch at email@example.com.***