View Firm Profile
Desjardins Global Asset Management Inc.
1 Complex Desjardins
South Tower, 20th Floor
Montreal, Quebec H5B 1B2
(514) 287 - 5837
Toll Free: (877) 353 - 8686
Director, Relationship Management
Tel: (514) 985 - 1855
Types of Accounts Managed
- Family Office
- Institutional Investor - Pension Plan
- Institutional Investor - Non-Profit
- Institutional Investor - First Nations
- Institutional Investor - Other
Provinces of Business
- British Columbia*
- New Brunswick*
- Newfoundland and Labrador*
- Nova Scotia*
- Prince Edward Island*
- Northwest Territories*
* indicates a physical location in this province
Our clients’ success, the core of our business
We are a team of investment specialists combining innovation, accessibility and discipline to design solutions tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
Our investment approach
Collaborative relationships for custom solutions
Our approach is rooted in collaboration with our clients. It’s a proven method for turning our clients’ investment objectives into highly effective investment strategies tailored to their unique needs.
Diversified expertise for sustainable returns
The investment solutions we use to help our clients grow their assets draw on the experience of our people, our long-term vision and the wide-ranging, leading expertise of our teams.
A proven track record for effective risk management
Risk mitigation is inherent in all of our activities. We apply a multi-layered approach that includes rigorous processes, sophisticated portfolio management systems and robust governance.
Research and innovation for a prosperous future
We believe in innovation and are always on the lookout for new ways of doing things. It’s how we want to ensure that our strategies continue to deliver the best results for our clients in an ever-changing environment.
DGAM is a leader in responsible investment
- A team of professionals dedicated to responsible investment.
- We are a proud signatory to the UN’s Principles for Responsible Investment.
- More than $2 billion in assets under management related to responsible investment.
- Access to data on ESG (environmental, social and governance) factors and portfolio analysis tools from recognized providers.
- Wide-ranging research and analysis on a number of responsible investment themes.