View Firm Profile
W.A. Robinson Asset Management Ltd.
14216 Road 38
Sharbot Lake, Ontario K0H 2P0
Types of Accounts Managed
Provinces of Business
- British Columbia*
- New Brunswick*
* indicates a physical location in this province
BASED IN HISTORY
Since 1980, W. A. Robinson Asset Management Ltd. has been providing top quality financial advice from a small town in Eastern Ontario – Sharbot Lake. We are a family firm which has successfully transitioned from founder, Wayne Robinson, to his son, Matthew Robinson, in 2014.
SMALL TOWN VALUES. OUTSTANDING CREDENTIALS.
A boutique-like financial experience for the average investor predicated on our values of:
“Competency, Consistency and Care”
COMPETENCY – Access to highly qualified professionals who CARE about their clients and their craft
CONSISTENT, unemotional approach to investing that clients can rely on
Our competitive advantage is our PEOPLE. We have built a very strong team of true professionals who earn trust each day with clients and business partners. We have a strong corporate culture of open communication and teamwork, while striving to find positive solutions to any encountered challenges.
We have designed our portfolios to earn the market return which allows us to focus our efforts on things within our control, such as:
- having a financial plan to help our clients reach their goals,
- minimizing taxes,
- being aware of the fees charged to our clients’ accounts and our responsibility to provide value for our fee,
- most importantly, coaching our clients through market ups and downs so that they stay committed to their plan for the long run.
- Suite of managed investment portfolios that includes investments in Canada, US, and Internationally – Equity, Bond and Real Estate Markets
- Unique investment opportunities such as Dimensional funds and our own fund-Frontenac Mortgage Investment Corporation (a predominately 1st position mortgage fund with the mandate of capital preservation with a reasonable return based on underlying real estate assets in Ontario excluding the GTA)