Are you a start-up in the process of getting registered to be a Portfolio Manager?
We can help!
You can join if your firm is in the process of getting registered as portfolio manager with a provincial securities commission with fees at our current minimum. Your firm won’t be listed as a member on our website until registration is confirmed, but in the meantime, you can gain access to the following:
- Fidelity Bond & Professional Liability Insurance – To obtain a quote for the start-up insurance package, contact: Matthew Studley, HUB International, telephone 416- 597-7702 or Alex Brickman 416-597-5503. PMAC Insurance Program Application and PMAC Insurance Program Coverage Enhancements. Please advise Hub you are in the process of joining PMAC to obtain a discount of 10-15% off normal rates. Also note in our aim to support ” advancing standards” in the industry, PMAC requires members to have professional liability insurance (E&O) within approximately one year of joining the association.
- Sample Policies & Templates
- Sample Investment Management Agreement & Investment Policy Statement
- Guide to AML Compliance
- Reference Guide for Policies and Procedures Manual
- Conflicts of Interest – General Disclosure Template
- Guide to ESG with CCGG
- Guideline on Preparing an Annual CCO Report to the Board
- Guideline on Preparing a Business Continuity Plan
- Guide to Collecting and Maintaining KYC Information
Peer-group meetings on operational, compliance and other policy issues
- Surveys & Reports
- PMAC Compliance Benchmarking Survey (complimentary copy for new members)
- PMAC Supplier Inventory Survey
The attached guide outlines the registration requirements for individuals.
For information on applying for membership, please contact:
Nick Rhodenizer, Member Services & Development Analyst
phone: 416-504-1118 x 201