Are you a start-up in the process of getting registered to be a Portfolio Manager?
We can help!
You can join if your firm is in the process of getting registered as portfolio manager with a provincial securities commission with fees at our current minimum. Your firm won’t be listed as a member on our website until registration is confirmed, but in the meantime, you can gain access to the following:
- Fidelity Bond & Professional Liability Insurance – PMAC offers a group insurance program exclusive to members of the Association. This program offers members enhanced coverage, resulting in a discount on premiums between 5-15%. For more information, please contact Gillian Murch. Please note in our aim to support “advancing standards” in the industry, PMAC requires members to have professional liability insurance (E&O) within approximately one year of joining the association.
- Sample Policies & Templates
- Sample Investment Management Agreement & Investment Policy Statement
- Guide to AML Compliance
- Reference Guide for Policies and Procedures Manual
- Conflicts of Interest – General Disclosure Template
- Guide to ESG with CCGG
- Guideline on Preparing an Annual CCO Report to the Board
- Guideline on Preparing a Business Continuity Plan
- Guide to Collecting and Maintaining KYC Information
Peer-group meetings on operational, compliance and other policy issues
- Surveys & Reports
- PMAC Compliance Benchmarking Survey (complimentary copy for new members)
- PMAC Supplier Inventory Survey
The attached guide outlines the registration requirements for individuals.
For information on applying for membership, please contact:
Nick Rhodenizer, Member Development Manager