Why Become a Member of PMAC? Our collaborative model delivers a multitude of benefits to firms that are registered as portfolio managers.
View PMAC’s 2019-2020 Year in Review, here!
A co-ordinated, industry-wide platform to communicate views on government policy and regulation
Seminars, events and information to keep members informed on the latest compliance, regulatory and industry developments
Best practices templates and sample policies for a wide range of business activities
Peer-group meetings on operational, compliance and other policy issues
Membership in an association that promotes adherence to high standards can set members apart from other industry competitors
- Group Purchasing (further details below)
PMAC’s insurance program provides insurance required by provincial regulators in addition to professional liability insurance, and group employee benefits at lower cost.
Preferred Supplier Discount Programs:
- Fidelity Bond & Professional Liability Insurance – The HUB International Insurance Program covers directors’ & officers’ liability, professional liability, cyber liability and financial institution bonds. PMAC Members receive enhanced coverage, resulting in a discount on premiums between 5-15%. View the program brochure here. Please note in our aim to support “advancing standards” in the industry, PMAC requires members to have professional liability insurance (E&O) within approximately one year of joining the association.
- PMAC Group Benefit Program for Members’ Employees – The employee benefits plan offers: Competitive pricing; plan choice flexibility, administration ease, high overall and non-evidence maximums; and comprehensive medical and dental coverage. View the program brochure and the tiered structure here. Click to review the Consult + and Healthcare spending account materials. For additional information, contact Pam Martin, Baynes & White, or by phone: 416-863-9159.
- Executive Health Programs
- INLIV (Calgary) – discount of $100 off the Proactive Health Assessment and $150 off the Total Health Management programs. View more of INLIV’s offerings here and to contact a representative.
- Medcan (Toronto)– 20% discount off the Annual Health Assessment. Leverage the corporate rate for a group of 6+ employees from your firm. This includes the Annual Health Assessment (AHA) and Year Round Care. Please contact Julie Powell, Corporate Account Manager, email@example.com or phone 289-221-6773, for more information. View Medcan’s YouTube channel here.
- Westmount Square Health Group (Montreal)– discount of $100 off the Executive Health Assessment. For more information, please contact Luc Provost at 514-934-2334 ext.231 or Viviana Parodi at 514-737-3360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFA Exam Preparation – Kaplan Schweser Exam Preparation Courses for Financial Designations CFA Level I/II/III Packages; CFA Investment Foundations ; CAIA (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst); and FRM (Financial Risk Manager). Please quote “PMAC” in the promo field during checkout, to obtain the 15% discount. For additional information, please call is 1-800-237-9990 Option 2.
- HRdownloads – HRdownloads provides time-saving HR software and live advice solutions to streamline your processes, including thousands of resources related to COVID-19, Diversity and Inclusion, Wellness and so much more! PMAC members are eligible for a 10% discount on select services. A free trial offer is available here, as well as access to Free Document Bundles, here.