Thank you for registering to attend the PMAC Productivity/Time Management Bootcamp (taking place on January 21) via tele/web-conference.
The details for this event are as follows:
- Date: Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Workshop (including Q&A): 1:00 to 4:30 pm EST / 10:00 am to 1:30 pm PST
- It is recommended to login at 12:55 pm EST / 9:55 am PST
- Please note that throughout the call, you may press * 1 to mute and unmute yourself.
- Please dial 1-866-946-0506 and then enter PIN code 5549872 followed by #
- Login to the web conference with your name https://www.anywhereconference.com/?P=AnIkYSoxKEEXSxNEVE4vcihhITFOQUBLUUQDTnByeWFxMXxBQEtWRDFOEXICYQoxTkFHS1REBU54cnNhczF8QQ==&OI=2
- Follow the prompt to synchronize your audio and web (4 digits will appear in a pop up window as you enter, or beside your name). Please enter the 4 digit code follow by the # sign.
- If you have questions, you may press * 1 at designated question times and unmute yourself, or send your question to Alex Stephen through the chat function.
Below are the materials that will be used or referenced during the event: